Want to help us out?
Volunteer at Woking RFC
Successful rugby clubs are more than just victorious teams on the pitch. Players and coaches are vitally important but so are the many dedicated volunteers who work hard behind the scenes to help the club function.
You don’t have to be a rugby expert to get involved. Whether you’re a current player, someone who has hung up their boots or a person who has never picked up the oval ball, you could be a valued rugby volunteer.
While the benefits of volunteering are specific to each individual, the inclusive environment of a community rugby club is a rewarding place to be for people with differing sets of skills. There are opportunities to get involved for people of all ages, and some of the benefits include:
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Learning and developing new skills
- Enhancing work experience and building a CV
- Being active and improving health and wellbeing
- Meeting new people and broadening your social network
- Giving something back to the game you love
- Making a difference in the community
- Having fun